PREP & COOK TIME: 10-15min
This is one of our favour8 brekkie recipes thats delicious yet simple to make. Perfect for your weekend brekkie in bed or for those weekday warriors needing a quick fix. No measuring cup needed, all you need is your mug!
1 Mug Full of self raising flour
1 Mug Full fo Milk
1 Teaspoon of baking soda
2 Tablespoons of your favour8 yoghurt
1 Tablespoon of butter
1. Grab a mixing bowl. Add your mug full of self raising flour, mug full of milk, one egg, one teaspoon of baking soda, and your dollops of yoghurt.
2. Mix the ingredients gently with a whisk. Start slowly and mix the ingredients in a circular motion, picking up speed the longer you go. You want to make sure all ingredients are all mixed and get rid of any chunky bits.
3. Heat your pan, melting your tablespoon of butter.
4. Add a decent helping of pancake mix to the hot pan until you have your desired pancake size.
5. Let the pancake cook until you see bubbling of the mix on top. Then flip the pancake and cook the other side roughly the same amount of time.
6. Plate and serve with your favourite syrups. Can be served plain also as the yoghurt gives the extra taste. Experiment with other flavours such as lemon zest etc should you wish!